The term “Nelson Cabintery” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Dallas, TX.
The term “You” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Nelson Cabinetry customer service representatives are available Monday – Saturday 9am-7pm EST. The best way to reach is via email or phone.
- While browsing and ordering through our website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and for restricting access to authorized users only. By ordering through Nelsonkb.com you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. You must be of legal age to make any purchases on our website. You also agree that all information that is entered into the system is true to the best of your knowledge. Nelson Cabinetry reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
- All orders are final. There are no cancellations, returns or exchanges, unless approved by Nelson Cabinetry. If an order is approved, unopened packaging will incur an 18% restocking fee upon return receipt and opened packaging will incur a 25% restocking fee upon return receipt. Once a cabinet has been assembled it is no longer eligible to be returned. The customer is responsible for setting up all return shipments. Thus, it is crucial to make sure all cabinets ordered are correct.
- Confirmation emails are sent at the time of purchase reflecting the order and payment details. If items on your order are found to be out of stock, our customer service team will notify you and special arrangements will be made to meet your needs. We do our best to keep an adequate supply of products on hand, but we sometimes temporarily run short of an item. Backorders will be handled as a new order and will carry freight charges. All shortgages will be reported within 72 hours of receipt.
- Orders shipped to Texas will be subject to sales tax. Use taxes may be applicable in other states as well.
- At times our vendors make changes to their product offering without notice. If your order is affected by one of these changes, we will do everything we can to fulfill your needs in a timely manner.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
- We reserve the right to change pricing without notice. All prices are listed in US dollars.
- This is the web site of Nelson Cabinetry. Our postal address is in Dallas, TX. We can be reached via email at email@example.com or by phone at 832-998-6598.
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
- The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of our Web page, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail. From time to time, we make the e-mail addresses of those who access our site available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting. If you do not want us to share your e-mail address with other companies or organizations, please let us know by calling us at 832-998-6598.
- From time to time, we make our customer e-mail list available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting. If you do not want us to share your e-mail address with other companies or organizations, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above. If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address. Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line. Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address. Please provide us with your name and phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
- Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information [including proprietary information] that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by e-mail us at the above address. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address. With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.