The soffit, also known as the bulkhead, is the area located between the tops of the wall cabinets and the ceiling. Generally, “soffit” is any area in a building that is located underneath a construction element, such as the space beneath a roof overhang. In kitchen design, the soffit can also be called “coving” and usually serves to cover up wiring or plumbing that is located inside the wall.

Shop and Save Banner