A Woman Reading Nelson Cabinetry Blog posts
  • Best White and Gray RTA Cabinets in the Business

  • If you want designers to design your kitchen for you or to save money on your purchase, click here

    Fluted Filler

    Fluted fillers are a decorative type of filler strip, which is designed to fill in the gaps between cabinetry and other objects, most frequently walls. What distinguishes fluted fillers from other types of fillers is that they are ridged, or “fluted,” with the ridges generally extending vertically. They add a classy finishing touch for any cabinet design.

    Shop and Save Banner